- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Rob Allen Sparid Evo
Rob Allen Sparid Evo Features
- Vecta 2 handle with the latest gen 9 internals
- Loading but for reduced pressure on the chest when loading
- SS line release and reinforced SS sear ensure durability
- Kevlar reinforced trigger
- Heavy Duty Alloy barrel with an integrated rail
- HD glass-filled nylon low profile double rubber closed muzzle
- Heavy Duty gun bungee with snap clip
- 2x 14mm RA Black power bands with Dyneema bridles
- RA 7mm double notch hand-tuned spear with reinforced barb
- Tricut head spear shaft made from 2100MPA spring steel
- Sparid Evo Ghost Camo
- Shark clip with swivel
- HD 1.8mm 450lb mono shooting line
- Available in 90-140cm barrel lengths.
Rob Allen’s new Sparid Evo speargun is the well-renowned brand’s newest addition to the Sparid lineage. Continuing on from previous designs, the Evo is a gun characterised by its durability and performance, and all-around great gun. With Rob Allen working directly on the design of the gun, you know you’ll be getting your money’s worth on this one, combining many of his personal favorite components and integrating them into one gun.
Twin 14mm powerbands create just the right amount of power to be supported by the 7mm camouflage barrel which won’t overpower the shaft causing loss of accuracy. This also makes loading easier and reduces the gun’s recoil, further improving on the gun accuracy. The new generation of trigger mechanisms will give an optimal performance from the 1st shot through to 20,000 shots with minimal to no change. A consistent, crisp trigger is important to reduce recoil and trigger tension to improve shot accuracy.
A low-profile closed muzzle has been used for a few reasons. Firstly, it allows for the fast-tracking of fast species due to the reduced friction. Secondly, the line of sight is clear for accurate aiming. The closed muzzle design with a compact but sturdy bridge allows for fast reloading, just without the bulk of bigger muzzles. You can easily remove both powerbands without using tools, just ensure they’re kept in a dry, cool place so they don’t degrade.
The shaft used is made from 2100MPA spring steel in combination with Rob Allen’s unique straightening process. This ensures that you’re using the sturdiest and straightest spear available. Each shaft is hand-tested by Rob Allen to make sure it’s straight as possible. Now when you’re presented with a special once-in-a-lifetime fish, you’ll have the confidence to stone it every time.