Rob Allen Samburu
Rob Allen Samburu Features
- High Pressure extruded Carbon Barrel.
- Low profile OPEN muzzle
- Robust integrated rail barrel
- Ergonomic pistol grip handle with loading butt and soft touch-over grip.
- Sear activated line release
- Solid anchor point with swivel shark clip
- 2X Quality RA blue 16mm powerbands with Dyneema bridles
- HD 400lb monofilament shooting line
- 7.5mm hardened Spring steel spear with tri-cut tip, HD barb, and pin
- Easy disconnect gun bungee with swivel clip
- Field friendly no tool maintenance
Where to start! The Rob Allen Samburu Carbon Railgun is a work of art. Take everything you love about Rob Allen railguns like the power, accuracy, and build quality now add the benefits of high-Quality Extruded Carbon Tube and custom airbrushed barrel camo. What’s not to love!
Carbon fiber stiffens the barrel while reducing weight this gives us a more stable and agile shooting platform. When you need that long shot to count and only the best will do then this is your gun.
Rob Allen offers a lifetime warranty on the handle, trigger mechanism, and barrel making this an easy choice for beginner to advanced spearos.
It would be safe to say that the Rob Allen line of spearguns is a legend in the spearfishing industry with hundreds of records and countless thousands of happy customers coming home after a successful day spearfishing thanks to Rob Allen spearguns.
Rob Allen is known worldwide for his meticulous attention to detail and testing of every change made on his guns. He does not change for the sake of it but only to continue to evolve the perfect tool for hunting our waters.
Rob’s methodical approach and grueling testing in South Africa and around the world have led to a series of developments that are now industry standards.
The Rob Allen Samburu Carbon Railgun is the sharpshooter of the Rob Allen range and includes all the features needed to hunt tough scaled heavy-hitting game fish and oversize reef species. When you need power and penetration this is it. Has the power to land fish well over 100kg with the versatility and agility of a single-handed reef gun.