Excursion BCD Package
Included in this package:
- Oceanic Excursion BCD
- Oceanic Delta 5 eDX 1st and 2nd Stages
- Oceanpro OP20 Octopus
- Oceanpro SPG (or SPG + Compass if available for no extra charge!)
Scroll down for more details on the items in this package!
The Excursion is for the serious adventurer. Our extremely comfortable and stable rear inflation BC is ready for any adventure that you are.
You glide through the water like a manta ray, air bladder tucked neatly behind you. Upfront, there’s nothing but contoured harness straps and a couple of integrated weight pockets. You’re uncluttered, unencumbered, and looking good. Built tough for use in both recreational and technical diving, the Excursion is extremely comfortable and stable, the ultimate BC for the serious adventurer.
- The rear inflation bladder provides up to 58 lbs of lift
- The air bladder is made of patented BioFlex material
- QLR4 Integrated Weight System 20 lbs plus dual 5 lbs rear
- Generous zippered utility pockets with knife mounts
- Pre-bent welded stainless steel D-rings
- Patented adjustable depth compensating cummerbund
- Streamlined harness with reinforced contoured shoulders
- Padded backpack with lumbar support
- SM/MD/LG: 38 lbs; XL/2XL: 52 lbs
READY FOR ANYTHING
Over 20 years ago we gave ourselves the challenge to design a rugged and reliable all-purpose regulator that would be at home in cold water or warm and breathe just as good at 30 feet as it did at 130. We called that regulator the Delta, and we still do.
The Delta5 is the next step in a long line of remarkably reliable, durable, and smoothly breathing regulators to carry that name. Sure, we’ve given it an updated look, but that’s not all. Like the Delta’s before it, the 5 comes standard with our patented Dynamic Adjustment Technology that, once set by the diver, provides consistent airflow at any depth. They also come standard with a dive/pre-dive switch and a super comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece. This latest edition though has an updated, all-metal pneumatic valve providing super smooth breathing performance in any condition. We have also added a heat exchanger, positioned on the hose connection to the 2nd stage, to further increase its already stellar cold-water performance.
We’ve paired the Delta5 with the new eDX. This top-of-the-line cold forged, over-balanced diaphragm first stage is environmentally sealed and comes with 4 low-pressure and 2 high-pressure ports. It also comes equipped with a heat exchanger for added cold-water performance.
- Pneumatically balanced all-metal valve.
- Dive/pre-dive switch & patented dynamic airflow adjustment control.
- Mechanical Purge button for consistent air-flow pressure on during purge.
- Nitrox Compatibility – Standard to 40%.
- Balanced diaphragm first stage eDX is environmentally sealed and cold-water ready.
- Heat Exchanger for Improved cold-water performance.
- Ergonomic exhalation venting.
- Dimensions (Front Profile) – 2.5-inch diameter (circular).
- Dual-material orthodontic mouthpiece with bite tabs.
- Service Interval – 2 Year, Required.
- Lifetime Warranty with Free Parts for Life.
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
- Miflex Braided Hose – Supplied with complete models only.
- Optional Universal Swivel Adapter – the optional Universal Swivel comes separately but can be easily installed with an adjustable torque wrench and 5 min of free time. Instructions are provided.
OceanPro OP20 Occy
The OP20 Occy takes an extremely robust, reliable, and lightweight design and packs it into the form of the industry’s new go-to Occy. If ever required in an emergency, the OP20 Occy is tough, light, and strategically engineered to perform with smooth easy breathing when you need it to. Pre-positioned front cover ring holes, ensure easy removal
of cover at the time of service and the bright yellow cover ring and highlights ensure safe visibility at all times.
Downstream Demand Valve Design
Comfortable mouthpiece and lightweight design alleviates jaw fatigue
Pre-positioned front cover rings, for ease of serviceability
Diaphragm Surge prevention front cover
Nitrox Compatible to 40% out of the box
Free Parts for Life
A slimline system perfectly matched with your favorite wrist computer.
- Clear and easy-to-read pressure gauge in BAR.
- Easy to use Southern Hemisphere compass
- Ergonomic design for easy and comfortable use
- Robust boot design protects the gauges from everyday diving hazards.
- Includes matching High-pressure hose.
- Perfect upgrade from your regular single SPG system adding the added safety of a navigation device.