Cressi Start Scuba Set
A complete Scuba Set including:
- Start B.C.D.
- 1st Stage AC2
- 2nd Stage Compact
- Octopus Compact
- Pressure Gauge
1st STAGE AC2:
Simple piston 1st stage, a “work mule” that is affordable, simple, reliable, and robust, suitable for intense use. This first stage is appreciated by dive centers and professional companies who consider it to be a very rentable tool, due to its low cost and practically nonexistent need for maintenance, as well as a surprising level of performance.
One 7/16” high-pressure port (HP) and four 3/8” low-pressure ports (LP).
Complete maintenance kit which includes very affordable spare parts. Weight: Int: 615 g / DIN 480 g
2nd STAGE XS COMPACT:
New ultra simplified monocoque second stage in ABS + elastomer, small (6 cm in diameter), very light (145 g) and robust, designed and built to have a minimum number of components.
Asymmetrical perforation in the front cap.
Exhalation effort particularly reduced
Practically integrated purge button
TECHNICAL FEATURES 1ST STAGE
– Piston design
– 1 7/16” HP ports UNF
– 4 3/8” LP ports UNF
– Operating pressure:
INT version: 230 bar | 3,336 psi
– Calibration pressure:
9.8÷10 bar | 142÷146 psi
– Brass body Electroless Nickel plated
– High capacity conical filter
electroless nickel plated
– Long-lasting piston: AISI 316 stainless steel
– Extremely easy in maintenance since IP
is adjustable from the outside
– Stainless steel spring
– Flow rate: 74.16 cu ft/min (2,100 l/min)
– Yoke version weight: 22.4 oz / 635 g
TECHNICAL FEATURES 2ND STAGE
– Downstream system
– Adjustable venturi effect
– Patented antifriction lever
– Big purge button
– Anti-scratch surface
– Bayonet-type cap holder with security lock
– Removable exhaust tee
– Weight without hose: 135 gr
– Average Cracking effort 6 mbar
– Average breathing effort 1 J/l
JACKETED HOSE extremely light and flexible weight: 153 gr
- Contact or visit one of our dive shops to buy this great special.
- Standard Shipping cost around Australia is $20
- Special pricing is only till stock last.
START a new simple, durable and efficient jacket designed around the needs of dive centers and professional businesses which require an affordable, reliable, highly durable product.
- The air bladder combines Cordura© 1000 Deniers on the outside, pockets and shoulder pads and 500 Deniers on the inside.
- The pressure gauge and octopus anchoring systems are integrated, which is especially useful for dive centers.
- Large capacity pockets with large handle zippers and Velcro.
- Waist strap independent of the air bladder to prevent constriction when inflated.
- Chest strap.
- Very light and durable semi-rigid backpack.
- The size is shown on the right shoulder pad.
- Shoulder pad cover open at the bottom for doubled octopus hose insertion.
- Direct System with dual air filtration and easy disassembly for emergency cleaning.
- Extraordinary size/buoyancy ratio thanks to the new design and the spacers installed inside the air bladder: XS 13.3Kg S 14.3Kg M 15.3Kg L 17.3Kg XL 20.4Kg.
The Cressi Pressure Gauge SPG is a single pressure gauge with a tough rubber boot to keep it safe and provide an attachment point for a clip or bolt snap. The bright colourful face is easy to read and will glow in the dark if you shine a torch on it.
Fitted with a rubber high-pressure hose the Cressi SPG should fit all regulator 1st stages.