CRESSI Scorpion MC-9 Compact Package
Included in this package:
– Cressi Scorpion BCD
– Cressi AC2 Compact regulator 1st + 2nd stage
– Cressi Compact Octopus
– Cressi Pressure Gauge SPG
– Free Cressi AIR mask (If stock available)
The Scorpion Jacket is an impressively light high-buoyancy rear-mounted BC, anatomically designed for maximum comfort and wearability.
Its main features are its detachable harness and air cell.
The rear-mounted air cell interferes neither with the main underwater component nor with the adjustment straps, not even when it is inflated to the maximum: this means extra freedom of movement and buoyancy for the diver.
The special air cell compression strap guarantees extra quick deflation and volume control.
The ultralight semi-rigid harness ensures optimal stability and high comfort with its air-net fabric.
Its integrated Cressi Flat-Lock-Aid Weight System makes it extra easy to release the pockets.
Sizes from XS to XL
– Development of rear-mounted air cell
– Air cell material: 420 denier nylon
– Integrated Cressi Flat-Lock-Aid Weight System on a back vertical position
– 3 pressure relief valves: one on the upper part of the hose, one reel-operated the valve on the right-hand side of the shoulder, and a third on the lower right-hand side of the air cell
– Two 50 mm aluminum D-rings on the shoulder straps
– Two 25 mm aluminum D-rings on the pockets
– Ultralight semi-rigid harness
– Next-generation anatomical inflator with hose retainer
– Multipurpose zip pockets with weight pockets inside
– 40 mm quick-release buckled shoulder straps
– Side adjustable lumbar flaps
1st STAGE AC2:
Simple piston 1st stage, a “work mule” that is affordable, simple, reliable, and robust, suitable for intense use. This first stage is appreciated by dive centers and professional companies who consider it to be a very rentable tool, due to its low cost and practically nonexistent need for maintenance, as well as a surprising level of performance.
One 7/16” high-pressure port (HP) and four 3/8” low-pressure ports (LP).
Complete maintenance kit which includes very affordable spare parts. Weight: Int: 615 g / DIN 480 g
2nd STAGE XS COMPACT:
New ultra simplified monocoque second stage in ABS + elastomer, small (6 cm in diameter), very light (145 g) and robust, designed and built to have a minimum number of components.
Asymmetrical perforation in the front cap.
Exhalation effort particularly reduced
Practically integrated purge button
TECHNICAL FEATURES 1ST STAGE
– Piston design
– 1 7/16” HP ports UNF
– 4 3/8” LP ports UNF
– Operating pressure:
INT version: 230 bar | 3,336 psi
– Calibration pressure:
9.8÷10 bar | 142÷146 psi
– Brass body Electroless Nickel plated
– High capacity conical filter
electroless nickel plated
– Long-lasting piston: AISI 316 stainless steel
– Extremely easy in maintenance since IP
is adjustable from the outside
– Stainless steel spring
– Flow rate: 74.16 cu ft/min (2,100 l/min)
– Yoke version weight: 22.4 oz / 635 g
TECHNICAL FEATURES 2ND STAGE
– Downstream system
– Adjustable venturi effect
– Patented antifriction lever
– Big purge button
– Anti-scratch surface
– Bayonet-type cap holder with security lock
– Removable exhaust tee
– Weight without hose: 135 gr
– Average Cracking effort 6 mbar
– Average breathing effort 1 J/l
JACKETED HOSE extremely light and flexible weight: 153 gr
The Cressi Pressure Gauge SPG is a single pressure gauge with a tough rubber boot to keep it safe and provide an attachment point for a clip or bolt snap. The bright colourful face is easy to read and will glow in the dark if you shine a torch on it.
Fitted with a rubber high-pressure hose the Cressi SPG should fit all regulator 1st stages.
2nd STAGE XS COMPACT PRO:
A true featherweight second stage, the Compact is built from lightweight techno-polymers to eliminate jaw fatigue.
Easy to pack and easy to dive, the Compact includes dive/pre-dive Venturi switch
for managing freeflow and maximizing performance at depth.